Get More Out of Your 49er Family Experience
What is the Niner Nation Family Association?
What memberships are available for nnfa?
Two membership options are available to family members: $49 for a one-year membership or $149 for a four-year membership. Both memberships will expire on June 30 of their respective end year (2019 or 2022). Membership includes two (2) family members. Families will have the opportunity to add the contact information for the second member in their welcome email from New Student & Family Services.
What is included in my membership?
Where Do My Membership Dues Go?
New Student & Family Services and UNC Charlotte truly appreciate your investment in our campus community. Your membership dues to the Association are reinvested in the 49er student experience through the Student Life Allocations process, which disburses grants each spring to campus departments for programs or initiatives that otherwise would not have funding. Awarded programs are high-impact and focus on improving the student experience. Previous grant recepients can be seen on the 49er Family Fund page. Additionally, your dues also support our continued development of resources, programs, and initiatives for family members focused on increasing knowledge, access, and involvement in your student's college experience.
Ready to Join?
To join the Niner Nation Family Association, click the below button to be taken to the online store. Once at the store, follow the below steps to purchase your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact New Student & Family Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-687-0341.
To join the Association, members will visit the Niner Nation Family Association store through the UNC Marketplace. Once on the page, family members will follow the below steps:
- Click the product/link at the bottom of the page called “Niner Nation Family Association Membership.”
- On the next page, family members will select a one-year or four-year membership in the “Membership types” drop down. They can also updated their membership quantity as desired.
- Once a selection is made, click “Add Membership” and a screen with member information will come up. Family members should complete all the information to the best of their ability. All required information is indicated with a red asterisk. After entering their information, families will click “Continue.”
- On the next screen, families will review their information and make any corrections, then click “Complete Membership.”
- On the next screen, families will enter their email in “Contact Information” and then click “Continue.”
- After entering their email, families will be taken to a screen to process their card payment. When entering card information, please ensure that the address used is the same for the card being used. Once their information is entered, families will click “Continue” to process their payment.
- Families will receive a payment receipt to the email address entered in the system, and your official welcome information will come within five (5) business days of your membership payment. Families should add email@example.com to their address books to ensure that they do not miss any messages from the Association.
If the Association is not a good fit for you at this time, we also have our complimentary Family News e-newsletter list available for all family members. This newsletter will arrive to family members twice per semester.
To ensure that you are on this list, please complete this form.